AGM of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Households in Temporary Accommodation.
Wednesday 26th April, 15.00-15.30, in person meeting
Room W1, Westminster House
Co-Secretariats: Shared Health Foundation (SHF) and Justlife (JL)
Attendees in Person:
Sam Pratt (SHF), Ischia Wise-Martin (SHF), Christa Maciver (Justlife), Siobhain McDonagh MP (Labour, Chair), Rebecca Long-Bailey MP(Labour, Secretary), Bob Blackman MP (Conservative, Vice chair), Stephen Timms MP (Labour, Vice chair), Karen Buck MP(Labour, Vice chair), Paula Barker MP (Labour) and Lord Richard Best.
To vote on re-electing existing officers to the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Households in Temporary Accommodation.
Chair of APPG Siobhain McDonagh MP led the meeting with the following:
- Highlighting the agenda for the meeting
- Provided vote for Siobhain McDonagh to continue as Registered Chair of the APPG
- Provided vote for Rebecca Long Bailey to continue her role as Secretary of the APPG
- Provided vote for Sir Stephen Timms, Karen Buck, Bob Blackman, Lloyd Russell-Moyle and Baroness Bennett of Manor Castle to continue their roles as Vice Officers of the APPG
- Provided vote for Shared Health Foundation and Justlife to continue role as co-secretariats of the APPG
Participates of the meeting voted in agreement on the above votes.
The meeting was concluded at 15:05